The objective of the data analysis, dashboards, and reports techniques using advanced excel tools course is to equip participants with the requisite skills needed to make better business decisions by using excel tools to analyze data. The benefits of additional MS Excel training for your employees will give you a more efficient visibility into your operations as well as improve your bottom line.
Business Intelligence (BI) is what you get when you analyze raw data and turn that information into actionable knowledge. BI can help your organization uncover new business opportunities, recognize changing business environments, identify cost-cutting opportunities, identify data anomalies, and create widely accessible reports.
Basic MS Excel skills and knowledge
Expected Learning Outcomes:
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze large amount of data and report those results in a meaningful way
- Get better visibility into data from different perspective.
- Add interactive control to show various views
- Automate repetitive task and processes
- Create eye-catching visualizations
- Create impressive Dashboard and What-If analysis
- Access external data sources to expand your message
- Be able to communicate the results of models clearly and concisely