Our trainings are designed and delivered to provide a hands-on learning experience, as our experienced faculty members use case-studies, exercises, group discussions, and explanatory notes to deliver robust sessions The ability to understand financial performance is a prerequisite to driving business performance which is why this programme is targeted at (but not limited to) Supervisors, Managers, Executives, Team leads, and their associates. This course promises to simplify Finance and Accounting.
At the end of the training, participants will
- Understand fundamental financial terminology and concepts
- Read and interpret financial statements
- Learn how to “think finance” and translate performance into financial terms
- Cultivate proactive working relationships with finance professionals and enhance their value to the organization
- Contribute effectively to decision making in the organization based on commercial interpretation of business information.