Because the current roles of Learning and Development (L&D) in all organizations will change in the future in line with the trends in best practices, efforts of the employees in all L&D department must compare favorably. They must provide more focused learning and achieve better Return on Investment (ROI) from their training initiatives.
- The L&D professionals must always deliver courses that drive business, if they will be true business partners.
- The L&D professionals must always be at the cutting edge of self organization and inject great sense of passion into what they do.
- The most prominent of the range of competencies that will achieve all these are what this course addresses.
By the time the course ends participants will know well how to:
- Align training and development function to strategic priorities of the organization
- Design learning programmes that are compelling and meet learners’ requirements as individuals and the requirements of the organization as a whole
- Secure adequate resources for L&D projects and activities
- Manage effectively relationships with stakeholders
- Attain training logistics competence
- Master excellent facilitation skills