Customer Care Essentials
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 01 - 03 Jul, 2015
The programme focuses on the organisation’s employees attaining:
- Excellent responsiveness in serving customers
- Good service ethics
- Creativity that can lead to new service advancements
- Effective management of tough customers
- Strong branding for the company
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Ability to focus on service standards and improving on them
- Ability to identify non-existing but desired standards in order to improve service processes.
- Ability to proactively manage customer complaints
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to focus on specific service standards and improve on those standards
- Ability to identify creative service approaches that customers may desire.
- Ability to proactively manage customer complaints or problems that may arise
- Ability to solve inevitable problems and recover service if service problems arise
- What is the business about?
- Goals- one year, two years and five years.
- Customer Care - old order, new order
- The “ Moments of Truth - an analysis of the interface between company employees and the customer:
- Things which matter most
- Things which matter least.
- Internal network of responsibilities to deliver service:
- Right people
- Right attitude.
- Preparing for customer interaction:
- Common Customer Queries
- Receiving and greeting Customers
- Using the right words
- Body language
- Steps to checking understanding - customers need to know they are understood:
- Two way communication in service delivery
- Checking Understanding
- Identifying internal customers:
- The Drivers
- How each job affects other peoples job
- What or “who” is a team?
- Working as a service delivery team.
- Technical solutions - not always the whole answer to customer’s needs or desires:
- Integrated solutions
- Personal attitude to customer service:
- Emotional energy
- Rate of Psychological relationship
- Everyone as Favourites
- Power of Understatement
- Service recovery techniques:
- Service delivery lapses
- People centredness
- Continuous improvement:
- Skills improvement
- Changing attitudes
- Red tape issues
- Waiting in line issues
- Forms and documents issues
- Information issues
- Create a “one-stop” centre.
- Simple profit model:
- Satisfied employees
- Satisfied customers
- Increasing profit.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.