Getting up to Speed in Marketing of Financial Services
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 07 - 08 Oct, 2015
The training will help participants to understand seven significant things about the market they face:
- How they can spot and choose the right segments of the financial market to target.
- How they can differentiate what the Bank offers from those of other financial services providers.
- How they should respond to customers who are sensitive to pricing.
- How they can tell which customers are ever most important.
- How they can measure the payback from marketing communications – analog and digital.
- How they can improve on selling efforts in different segments of the bank’s market.
- How they can get the people in all your departments to be market-focused.
- Finance Marketing Strategy
- The Pool of Funds Analysis
- The Battle Areas for Marketing
- How to conduct Marketing Prospects Analysis
- Who should I market to?
- Who should I convince?
- Who should I appease?
- Working with the 3A =3P Model
- Bank executive’s availability - Market presence/pervasiveness
- Product acceptability - Customer/Prospect’s preference
- Pricing - Customer/Prospects value perception
- Bankers should Understand Brands Basics
- Relationship between Customers and Brand Marketing
- Building Bank Products to Brands.
- Market Segmentation & Selling Skills
- Public Sector Marketing
- Selling to Corporate Accounts
- Selling to High Net-Worth Individuals.
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Stakeholders and Key Messages
- Media Selection - Analog & Digital
- Above- and Below-the-Line Activities
- Marketing Communications Frequency
- Feedback Mechanism
- Managing Marketing Difficulties
- Picking relevant and timely information from the prospects
- Customer problems to solve
- Bank policy problems to mitigate
- Relational problems to mitigate
- Bank Reputation to manage
- Gaining prospects and customers trusts
- Personal Competence
- Self motivation
- Networking competence
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Industry/Competitor knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Objections handling skills
- Closing skills
- Mastering time
- Managing relationships
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.