Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 14 - 17 Apr, 2015
After completing this course, participants should be able to do the following:
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts
- Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine outputs
- Use the concept of a Sigma level to evaluate the capability of a process or organization
- Understand and apply the five step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Lean Six Sigma effort
- Employ your Lean Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project delivering meaningful results to your organization
- Prepare to pass any global Lean Six Sigma certification exams including ASQ, IASSC, ISSSC, or any other in-house exams
- Get hands on experience with Lean Six Sigma software such as QMacro, SigmaXL and Minitab
- Be prepared to handle a Yellow Belt project within any organization across several industries.
- Introduction and Expectations
- Define Phase
- Understanding Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Element of Waste
- Welcome to Measure
- Process Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measure System Analysis
- Welcome to Control
- Lean Control
- Defect Control
- Statistical Process Control
- Six Sigma Control Plans
- Measurement System Analysis Continued
- Process Capabilities
- Opportunities for Practice
- Using Minitab 17
- Presentations By Groups
- Practice Test
- Closing Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
Selling in a Difficult Environment
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 03 - 04 Nov, 2016
Tom Associates Training
- How the salespersons’ mental agility can increase so as to perform at the very best
- How to bring high energy to bear ...