The workshop will highlight current trends and practices in forensic accounting and audit reporting. It will describe various forensic auditing techniques to expose fraud. Identify and help mitigate the potential for white collar crime within the organization. Minimize the potential for fraud and theft. This will be the focus of this important workshop. It will also teach best practice methods in modern auditing.
- What is auditing & Accounting information system (AIS)
- What is forensic accounting or financial forensic
- Forensic engagement categories
- Task performed by forensic accountants
- Personnel qualities expected of a forensic accountant
|Westown Hotels, Ikeja, Lagos
||Feb 18 - 20 Feb, 2015
Dr. Francis Okereke Ph.D,FCA,FCIB,FCILRM,MBA(UNN)Lead Consultant (Fontini Group) & His Team.