Relationship Management and Marketing
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 28 - 30 Sep, 2015
- Gain high value-added contacts and businesses
- Integrate selling techniques with relationship management strategies.
- Align marketing strongly in all departments.
- Track relationship market results.
- Utilize marketing and relationship management skills for renewed advantage.
- Why relationship marketing?
- Marketing is everyone’s job
- Account Strategy:
- Account Mission Statement
- Account Goals
- Product Volumes
- Revenue Targets
- Resource Decision
- Relationship Strategies:
- Customer Targeting
- Key Events
- Measurement Guides to Assess Relational Depth
- Working as a Team
- Relationship Capabilities
- Profiling Key Businesses
- Long Prospecting Cycles
- Customer Service Cycle
- Objectives of the Relationship Manager
- Key Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager
- Work Values of the Relationship Manager
- Social Values of the Relationship Manager
- Personal Selling Results
- High-Performance Selling
- The World-Class Marketer
- Selling v. Marketing
- Life-long Relationship:
- Short/long term opportunities
- Key players/priorities/politics
- Areas of weakness/vulnerability
- Economics of the business
- Conducting a Relationship Audit
- Evaluating the Partnership
- Account Contacts
- Level of Trust
- Sharing of information
- Knowledge of Lifestyle/Social Contact
- What A Poor Relationship Manager looks like
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.