Power of Positive Reinforcement
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 23 - 24 Apr, 2015
Central Competences to Learn:
- How Leaders link daily activities of their subordinates with set business direction.
- How Leaders recognize, stimulate and develop high performance in others.
- How Leaders motivates others and get them to participate in team decisions and focus efforts on overall group objectives.
- How Leaders build and maintain a positive, results-oriented work climate.
- How Leaders remove interpersonal barriers to understanding, cooperation and motivation.
- How Leaders lead by providing positive examples.
- Defining Positive Reinforcement
- Test how you, yourself, are motivated
- Test your understanding of your subordinates’ motivation
- Agree reasons why your people will move when and as required
- You must be motivated to motivate others.
- Your Observation of What Motivates Others
- Motivation that emanates from autonomy
- Motivation that emanates from mastery
- Motivation that emanates from purpose
- Various Motivation Methods in Use
- Test your observations/understanding of:
- Fear-based motivation
- Reward-based motivation
- Self or intrinsic-based motivation
- Check Your Subordinates Self Motivation
- Doing things because they like it
- Doing things because they are interesting
- Doing things because they matter
- Doing things that are part of what is important.
- Relevance of Emotional Intelligence
- A brief on emotional intelligence
- Human needs in a team
- The need for respect
- The need to be appreciated
- The need to feel important
- The need to be understood
- The need to be recognized
- Treat subordinates with fairness
- Pursue a happy work environment.
- A Leader’s Coaching and Mentoring
- Learn the methods of a Mentor
- Learn the methods of a Coach
- Recognize subordinates initiatives and accomplishments
- Focus on quick-wins.
- Leadership Communication that Motivates Employees
- What the employee gets
- What the employee gives
- Employee sense of belonging
- Employee perception of growth and development
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
Managers as Leaders
Lagos State, Nigeria
Dec 05 - 07 Dec, 2016
Tom Associates Training
The competencies paraded by a company’s Managers should be appropriate for the company, just like the ...