Electronic storage of records can save organizations money, as well as making their records more easily accessible. In order to accurately and reliably convert hard-copies of records to digital forms, information professionals should be well versed in issues and techniques relating to document scanning and digitization. Participants in this course will be conversant with technical terminology, understand the processes involved in digitization, and design digitization strategies for their organizations.
- Hands-on demonstration and direction of preparing documents for scanning
- Quality, efficiency, and speed of preparation
- Document Scanning Session
- Focus on developing computer skills, high-volume paper scanning, high-volume image indexing and trouble-shooting image quality issues
- Practical Document scanning skills test
Who Should Attend
Archivists, Document Controllers, Document Control Administrators, Information Management Coordinators, Information Architects, Record Management personnel, Business Unit, Implementation team - IT and business Suppliers, Solution Providers, Vendors, Users etc.