This session covers the business drivers for more effective email management, roles and responsibilities, policies and procedures, and strategies for email management, including concepts and technologies of email management, such as classification, retention, governance, security, archiving, backup, tools and technologies.
- Business drivers for more effective email management
- Roles and responsibilities
- Policies and procedures
- Strategies for email management
- How email works
- What email management is?
- Managing the inbox Email messaging applications and clients
- Remote and mobile email access
- Capturing and managing messages, attachments, and metadata
- Email classification including auto-classification
- Effective email governance
- Email security
- Email management tools and technologies
- Email archival approaches
- Email and ECM
Who Should Attend?
Archivists, Document Controllers, Document Control Administrators, Information Management Coordinators, Information Architects, Business Analysts, IT Management, Technical staff, Record Management personnel, Business Unit (line staff & management), Implementation team - IT and business Suppliers, Solution Providers, Vendors, Executives, Change agents, Users etc