Entrepreneurship Development for Managing a New Beginning
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 03 - 05 Jun, 2015
This is a training on Entrepreneurship. It is designed for your employees who have not attained retirement age, but have to leave the employ of Guinness Nigeria for various reasons. This programme will teach them how to establish and run their own businesses. Also, an aspect of it is devoted to educating those who may want to seek for paid employment. In it we will take participants through an orientation of “entrepreneurial personality” which, rather than be characterised by a propensity for risk taking, among other things, will focus success on one thing “opportunity focused.”
We will make participants learn a number of entrepreneurial logics:
- Dig deep into ideas underlying a product or service, prepare the ideas, get started, and keep it going with commitment
- Acquire charm, drive, energy and the ability to spot opportunity
- Acquire sheer persistence or resilience - keep on and keep learning along the way
- Getting good luck and bad luck in equal measures, but entrepreneurs become really a success as they exploit each
By the end of the programme, the participants will go away with deep knowledge of:
- The Disciplines for Business Success
- How to Prepare a Business Plan
- Legal Requirements for Business
- Marketing Strategies and Selling Skills
- Managing Financial Health of the Business
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.