Exposure of managers to important financial concepts in day-to-day business transactions. It will help them take better decisions on the basis of financial implications on the business. It will also make managers know how to strengthen the internal control mechanisms for the organisation.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Awareness, understanding and interpretation of the company’s Accounting and Financial statements
- Effectiveness on the use of finance and accounting information
- Ability to process and screen financial transactions.
- Comfortable decisions based on Accounting and Financial information.
- Ability to manage company performance strategically
Functional Competencies to Observe
At the end of the course, your participating employees will:
- Be able to interpret and apply basic accounting terminologies
- Be able to judiciously spend and account for funds entrusted in their care
- Be in a position to generate reports on their financial dealings in their various responsibility areas
- Continually follow guidelines and due process in handling company funds
- Desist from funds mismanagement in its entirety
- Be in control and responsible for resources put at their disposal
- Be able to keep basic Books of Accounts to enhance transparency and accountability
- Be able to identity and check fraud through internal control procedures.