The programme will expose managers to important pricing concepts in day to day business transactions. It will help them take better decisions on the basis of pricing implications to the business.
The course provides the guidelines for development and methods for a detailed pricing policy.
At the end of the course, all participants will be able to be part of a successful standardisation and consolidation of pricing processes in their respective organisations. They will develop marketing policy, particularly in handling routine transactions.
This course will also show how legal and technical service agreements can blend harmoniously with personal attitudes and relationship management.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Ability to prepare and develop pricing strategy and plan for different product categories
- Ability to manage the performance of the organisation’s products
- Ability to communicate and promote the products to the different customer segments
- Ability to monitor each product’s profitability in relation to pricing segmentation
- Ability to understand the psychology of pricing
- Ability to understand and identify marketplace pricing with regard to product enhancement and innovation
- Ability to manage company performance strategically in relation to pricing