The Family Enterprise Challenge
By: INSEAD Executive Education
Oct 05 - 09 Oct, 2015
The challenges faced in family-owned firms differ substantially from those in other companies and include leadership and ownership succession, interaction of family and business, the role of owners, and family relationships.
The Family Enterprise Challenge programme offers a unique environment for you to better understand and address your specific family business issues. You will benefit from the latest thinking and best practices on a wide range of family enterprise topics. The programme is designed so that you can immediately apply the learning to your own situation, and experience a higher level of communication within your family group. Strict confidentiality is maintained throughout the course.
- Greater understanding of the challenges and dynamics of family businesses
- Better insight into governance structures and processes
- Smoother transitions
- Improve your personal communication skills
- Enhanced dialogue within your family team
- Adoption of fairer decision-making processes
Venue: Fontainebleau, France