The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This course will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage