The Professional Supervisor
By: Allied Educational Resources Ltd.
Lagos State, Nigeria
Feb 10 - 11 Feb, 2015
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training that helps them adjust to their new role. Learning how to supervise your new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This course can help you overcome many of the problems a new supervisor may encounter, and to set the groundwork for a successful change in your working life!
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict
Venue: 45 lagos street, Ebutte-Metta, Yaba, Lagos.