Workforce planning is recognized by many organizations as an indispensable part of being competitive. It enables a company to analyze its future workforce needs against internal and external labour markets to identify potential shortfalls—and design interventions to fill the gaps through recruitment and/or employee development solutions. In order for recruitment to be strategic, a crucial link must be established with the organization’s workforce plan.
This tactical workforce planning course will help participants to align their current and future workforce plans with their organization’s strategic direction and goals. They will learn how to develop targeted human capital solutions based on data-driven analyses of their organization’s strengths and weaknesses.
Participants on this course will:
- Learn to use data to drive workforce planning process, identify and develop workforce solutions
- Develop actionable plans for implementing human capital solutions that ensure progress and accountability
- Develop effective workforce metrics to measure the effectiveness of your human capital solutions
- Align recruitment to workforce plans and leverage technology to achieve efficiency.
- Workforce Planning and Effective Recruitment System