Finance for Non-Finance Managers
Feb 09 - 10 Feb, 2015
This two days intensive training will assist staff from non-financial backgrounds to better appreciate the importance of accounting and finance within their organization. It provides a comprehensive overview of finance terminologies, tools, concepts and knowledge enabling participants to correctly analyze report and monitor financial activities.
Key Program Areas:
- Accounting system and Process involved
- Financial Statements and Interpretation
- Financing Options: Debt and Equity financing, Understanding the Cost of Capital
- Budget and Budgetary systems
- Cash flow and Financial Statement forecasting
- Investment Decisions using payback, discounted cash flows, etc.
Venue: Miklin Hotel, Accra, Ghana