Team-working and interdependence is the core competitive edge of 21st Century winning organisations. As globalization engenders higher competition, the effectiveness of work teams and teamwork has become an ultimate competitive advantage for excellence customer service delivery. Customer Service Representatives are increasingly challenged to deliver and surpass steep targets and must therefore build effective teams, by influencing people positively to facilitate required commitment, cooperation, capacity and focus to formulate strategy and achieve corporate objectives.
This two-day course is a hands-on interactive and practical programme designed to equip participants to be able to fit in, as well as build and be able to also lead a functional and effective teams that can largely affect the customer service unit and therefore be able to overcome dysfunctional threats and weaknesses that beset typical working teams in the average real life workplace situation
After the training participants will be able to:
- Use team building techniques to improve productivity, quality service delivery and customer satisfaction in their organization
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of styles and tendencies of other team members
- Acquire techniques for communicating effectively and managing conflicts among the team
- Effectively manage difficult team members as well as handle difficult customers.
- Create a culture of accountability and responsibility within the organization
- Develop the ability to relate team performance to, and demonstrate team commitment to goals and stated objectives