Health Care Entrepreneurship
Lagos State, Nigeria
Mar 24 - 25 Mar, 2015
- Elements of Business Plan Development
- Business Financing and Cash Management
- Elements of the Emerging Wellness Industry
- Essentials of Health Care Marketing
- Leading Effective Organizational Development Strategies
- Comparative Study of Global Health Care Entrepreneurship Models
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the processes and considerations involved in developing a viable business plan for a health care organisation
- Identify and apply strategies for achieving effective business financing and cash management
- Understand the emerging wellness industry and position their organisation for optimum contribution and profitability
- Understand the elements of health care marketing, ethical issues in health care entrepreneurship and modalities for an effective marketing drive
- Develop the necessary skill-set and attitude required to lead an effective organisational renewal and development strategy
- Learn global best-case models for driving health care entrepreneurship ventures
Our training approach, in addition to lectures, emphasises the use of relevant case studies to stimulate learning and development. Participants are involved in syndicate sessions where they collaborate with colleagues to develop practical and relevant interventions from the taught material.
Health care entrepreneurs, Community Pharmacists, Doctors, Managers and executives of NGOs and HMOs.
Venue: Pharmanews Training Centre, 8, Akinwunmi Street, Mende, Maryland Lagos.