HR practitioners must be able to demonstrate the tangible and intangible return on the investment of all the resources. And an essential competence for practitioners is the ability to present this information to senior management in a format and language that they will understand and respond to.
ROI is not just about the investment of money, but also the significant contributions of other resources namely manpower, material, machinery, method, and minutes (time), deployed to make the organization achieve its goals.
HR Metrics is an essential competence for all HR professionals to deliver and show their performance.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of high quality HR data and how to find and collect that data, both in or out your organization.
- It provides a high-level introduction to common analysis, techniques and mistakes to avoid in interpreting data.
- How to assess reports and interpretations from other sources
- Apply HR metrics and analytics in measuring the ROI of HR
- Integrate human resource policies with corporate business plans
- Apply HR metrics and analytics for strategic re-positioning, alignment and performance improvement.