Effective Service Delivery
By: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 15 - 17 Sep, 2015
- Introduction to Effective Service Delivery-objectives and functions
- Goal Setting and objectives
- SMART Goals
- Promotion of organization's culture, philosophy, values and vision
- Identification of performance gaps
- Management Functions, Planning, Organizing, Coordinating and Directing
- Integrity and Service Delivery
- Mobilizing Team Members for Goal Attainment
- Evaluation, Training and Development
- Effective Delegation
- Effective Communication clarity, updates, feedback, stake holders involvement
- Developing customers service support strategy
- Employment of uniformity of standards for clients and stake holders
- Establishing guidelines for performance appraisals
Who Can Attend?
All Officers both Male and Female in Public, Corporate, Private, Voluntary and Educational Institutions that wish to increase their Clients/Customers Data Base through outstanding Service Delivery.
Facilitators: Experienced and Expert Resource Persons will facilitate at this Program
Deals: Organizations that send up to 10 participants will get 5%
Venue: WODIA Training Institute (WOTI), The Boat House,
21, Ogunnusi Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.