- HSE management system model overview
- HSE management systems fundamentals and principles
- What are they and where do they fit into an organizations goals and strategies?
- Latest trends and challenges in Standards Monitoring and Compliance in oil depots
- International Standardization Organization
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Standards- ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Description of Policy, Planning, Resources, Procedures, Documentation and Audit
- Roles and responsibilities in relation to HSE
- Legal requirements
- Oil depots / terminals / filling stations safety control systems, safety requirements, conducts, signs, displays, etc
- Fire and explosion precautions and procedures
- Developing HSE culture
Who should attend?
All management staff and board directors that oversee the effective and efficient management of the HSE functions in compliance with both the legal requirements and their organization’s HSE objectives and targets. All staff involved in the management and operations of oil storage depots, terminals including Managers, Directors and Board Directors, HSE Committee Members, Senior Staff Representatives and Union Leaders, HSE practitioners, Licensees, Proprietors and Site Managers / Supervisors.
Benefits of the Training
This comprehensive training covers all the principles, concepts and process associated with the HSE management of oil depots and terminals. The course will equip participants with valuable tools to develop, apply and sustain internationally recognized HSE management best practice. Participants will gain a good understanding of the multiple causes that lead to incident as well as the best practical approaches for risk evaluation and management, from workplace hazards to major HSE risks. Including practical tools to carryout risk assessment to eliminate or minimise risks and hazards using the latest techniques and evaluation methods.
Power Points Presentations, Discussions, Small group activities, Lecture note, Case studies