Modern organizations now recognize the importance of growing and profiting through superior service delivery. This realization has been accentuated by rapid technological advancement and increasing competition. Customers expect excellent high quality goods and technology in conjunction with high levels of customer service delivery and total service solutions. Winning organizations must leverage on quality service delivery to their customers if they do not want to be submerged in competitive oblivion.
This programme taking place Shangisha, Lagos state is designed to equip participants with the requisite skill for quality service delivery
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective service culture in their organizations
- Evaluate the impact of employee’s behaviour on service delivery in their organizations
- Evolve effective people-driven strategies for leading service delivery
- Use relationship management skills in enhancing service delivery
- Build effective profitability tiers in quality service delivery for their organizations.
- Overview of Quality Service Delivery
- Dimensions of Quality Service Delivery
- Understanding the Service Triangle in Quality Service Delivery
- Roles of Employees in Service Delivery
- Strategies for Building Profitability Tiers in Quality Service Delivery
- Strategies for Measuring and Rewarding High Service Performers in Organizations
- Strategies for Delivering Quality Service
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Profiling
- Customer Relationship Management
- Quality Performance Indicators
- Service Delivery Evaluation
The programme will be delivered using lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to enhance learning.
Service Providers, Managers, Top Officers and Executives of public and private organizations.
Marian I. Iguza