The aim of the training is to enable participants to understand the key concepts of credit risk management and how this risk is managed within institutions. This is the intensive workshop on accounts receivable management. Although achieving high levels of revenue are essential, it is even more important that the cash on such sales are received in good time to reduce bad debt losses and write offs.
The workshop equips participants on how to define a credit strategy, apply a credit policy, recognize and deduce the fundamental information in financial statements, monitor accounts receivable outstanding and enhance the efficacy in the debt collection. Indeed, the training aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills too proactively understand how credit risk can be quantified, monitored and controlled.
- Optimise credit, collections, recovery and agency management; efficiency and effectiveness
- Build highly-effective treatment plans/Dunning cycles
- Align business process stakeholders to optimise collaboration, results and efficiency
- Improve on-time-payments
- Enrich customer experience
- Improve post-paid revenues whilst managing risk
- Optimise existing or planned technology
- Apply many tips and tricks to bring great results
|120/12 Bosun Adekoya Street, Off Oniru Market, Lekki, Lagos
||Oct 19 - 21 Oct, 2015
Mrs. Olufunmi Adepoju, Mr. Oludare Olufemi