The customer is the reason for being in business. Services required by customers need to be understood and appropriate steps taken to meet and possibly surpass customer needs and expectations. Customer satisfaction is a prerequisite for sustained product/service demand and operational success. In recent times, low pricing, product differentiation, advertising and sales promotion have lost their competitive edge. Only businesses with adequate focus on customer needs and satisfaction can successfully create, retain and capture value from customers for their long-term survival and growth. This programme holding in Owerri, Imo state is designed to sharpen the skills and enhance the knowledge of managers and officers on the role of the customer to organizational success. It will also bring out the importance of long-term relationships in maintaining competitive edge.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify customers’ needs
- Generate feedback on their relationships with customers
- Evaluate the quality of their customer service programmes
- Evolve appropriate strategies and programmes for enhancing customer relations
- Effectively implement customer service programmes
- Use leadership skills to control and lead their teams effectively
- Handle difficulties in the teams
- Communicate effectively with their members.
- Customer Relations Function
- Customer Behaviour
- Customer Value Creation
- Customer Attraction and Retention
- Customer Surveys and Profiling SERVICOM
- Quality Service Delivery
- Managing Customer Satisfaction
- Communication Methods for Improved Customer Relations
- Handling Customer Complaints and Crises
- Building Customer-Driven Organizations
- Customer Relations System (ICTBased)
- Managing Difficult (Awkward) Customers
Lectures, discussions, role play, case studies and practical exercises. Audio visual aids such as multi-media and films will be used to enhance learning.
Marketing and Commercial Managers, Sales Managers, Distribution Managers, Product Managers, Customer Relations Managers and Officers, Customer/Client Service Managers and other Managers/Officers dealing directly or indirectly with their organizations’ customers