Enhanced performance in an organization is contingent on a number of factors, including result-oriented values, target setting, use of appropriate techniques and technology, supportive work climate and compensation. Organizations must have a good mix of these efficiency factors to attain the desired level of performance.
This workshop holding in Kano state is, therefore, designed to equip participants with the requisite skills, techniques and knowledge to enhance their performance and that of their organizations.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Set performance targets
- Evaluate individual and unit performance targets
- Maintain accurate records of their performance
- Develop new work attitudes that will ensure organizational efficiency
- Take measures that will ensure sustained performance
- Apply the computer in data analysis and storage.
- Organizational Efficiency and Performance
- An Overview
- Work Attitude and Organizational Efficiency
- Setting and Monitoring Targets
- Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Performance Improvement Techniques
- Creating a Supportive Work Climate
- Approaches to Resolving Work Conflicts
- Effective Communication
- Compensation and Performance
- Report Writing
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies, role-play and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to enhance learning.
Managers and Officers, particularly those in Efficiency Units, Corporate Planning, Research and Statistics, Research and Development, Administration, Training, Production and Human Resource Departments