Organizational restructuring are occasioned by privatization/commercialization of enterprises. The dynamism and complex changes in the environment has brought about the need for effective management. This creates a challenge!
Since organizations cannot function without leaders, and effective leadership is key survival in business, given the 21st century challenges.
This programme holding in Owerri, Imo state is designed to explore the demands of leadership and the skills required to lead effectively. An intensive five days will take the participants from the personal dimensions of their leadership style and capability through to the organizational dimensions of leading change and shaping corporate culture.
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Develop the requisite leadership attributes
- Apply appropriate leadership style suitable to the organization
- Lead people in the organization effectively
- Manage change effectively
- Lead the organization for result.
- Leadership: An Overview Approaches to Leadership
- Leading for Result in the Organization
- Leadership and Decision Making
- Effective Communication in Organizations
- Team Building and Leadership
- Transparency and Accountability in Leadership
- Managing Change
- Innovation and Creativity in Leadership
- Issues in Leadership in Nigeria (Class Discussion)
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies, role-play and other relevant training/learning methods. Audio-visual aids will be used to enhance learning.
The programme is designed for Permanent Secretaries, Directors, Deputy Directors, General Managers, and Top and Senior Executives. Officers who either have the potential to lead their organizations in the future or are already in such a role and wish to acquire further competence in leadership will also benefit from the programme.
El Dan Manya