Human capital is the greatest asset of every organization. The human resource has to be effectively managed for the organization to achieve its maximum potentials and set goals. The dynamic nature of the business environment and the desire to reposition business organizations to achieve excellence put further pressure on human resource managers to effectively leverage this vital asset for sustained results.
The workshop holding in Abuja,FCT is designed to sharpen the skills of participants to manage their human resources, improve the performance and innovativeness of the workforce and respond appropriately to environmental challenges.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the challenges of human resource management
- Use appropriate techniques for recruitment and selection
- Design appropriate reward administration system
- Develop and administer a more result-oriented staff management system
- Manage union and labour-related problems effectively
- Manpower Planning: An Overview
- Personnel Recruitment and Selection
- Rewards Administration
- Performance Appraisal Techniques
- Personnel Audit
- Staff Training and Development
- Effective Communication Skills in HR
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Productivity Improvement Techniques
- Human Resource Policy Formulation
- Emerging Issues in Human Resource Management
- Implementing Work-Life Balance in the Workplace
Lectures, discussions, case studies, role play and project work. Audio-visual aids will be used to enhance learning.
Personnel and Administrative Officers, Managers and other functional managers who have the responsibility of achieving results through people