The effective management of reward system enhances commitment, creativity, productivity and response to opportunities in the environment. Organizations function optimally when people are properly rewarded and when efficient reward management become a culture. This workshop holding in Shangisha, Lagos state has been designed to update the skills of participants on current techniques and technology applicable to efficient reward management system.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
- Identify the main components of financial rewards
- Provide a balance of compensation elements of both financial and non-financial rewards
- Relate reward management to job evaluation and other organizational and environmental factors
- Design compensation packages for their organizations
- Select appropriate techniques and technology for installing an adequate reward management system
- Reward Management System in Nigeria: An Overview
- Strategic Reward Management and Policies
- Components of Reward Management
- Tools and Techniques for Reward Management
- Employee Motivation: Techniques & Strategies
- Grading and Wage Structure
- Wage Surveys and Reviews
- Employee Benefits, Pensions & Allowances
- Managing the Reward System
- Performance-Based Reward
- Contingent Pay
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies role-play and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to enhance learning.
The programme is designed for Personnel Managers, HR Managers, Policy Makers and Private and Public Sector Managers.
F. A. Daniel (Mrs.)