Following on from the hugely successful launch in 2014, we are proud to be returning to Abuja with the Nigeria Power Forum in March 2015.
Officially endorsed by the Federal Ministry of Power and supported by Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) and the Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading Plc. (NBET), the Forum provides a trusted platform for stakeholders to meet and drive forward Nigeria’s Power Sector.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss the commercial opportunities on offer for local and international investors in the gas and power value chain.
Benefits of Attending Nigeria Power Forum 2015
- Hear the latest project updates from the major stakeholders
- Find out where the best opportunities lie in the Nigerian power market & be ahead of the competition
- NEW for 2015: Exhibition (part of the Nigeria Oil, Gas & Power Week)
- Network face to face with new & existing players in the privatised power market
- Form new partnerships, discover solutions to enhance your operations & win contracts
||Mar 16 - 19 Mar, 2015
H.E. Professor Chinedu Ositadinma Nebo, Sam Amadi, Rumundaka Wonodi, David Ige, Mack Kast, Bart Nnaji, Phillip Ihenacho, David Ladipo