IEMA Lead Environmental (ISO 14001) Auditor Course
By: Aecogreen International UK LTD
Rivers State, Nigeria
Sep 15 - 18 Sep, 2015
This five-day course, designed by Aspects Int’l LTD, UK is designed as a practical guide to leading audits and equips candidates with the skills to take on the role of a lead auditor within their own organisation or of a lead assessor (after sufficient practical experience) for third party audits.
By the end of the five day course delegates will:
- Receive an update on developments in environmental standards
- Understand how to audit an EMS against the requirements of ISO 14001
- Understand audit trails and audit scheduling
- Understand environmental Legislation
- The course is intensive, highly interactive and includes:
- Practical experience of EMS auditing
- Clear and easy to follow comprehensive course notes
- Practical group work sessions
- Detailed case studies
- Support from experienced environmental professionals who are registered auditors
Who should attend?
This course is designed for individuals who wish to lead environmental management systems audits for internal audits, second party audits or external third party assessments. The course is an advanced auditing course, prospective delegates are therefore expected to have a working knowledge of ISO 14001 or to have attended a foundation level ISO 14001 or auditing course.
What will you learn?
At the end of the course you will be able to take on the role of a lead assessor or auditor in order to carry out third party audits.
Venue: Paragon Gardens LTD, 36 Orogbum Crescent, GRA,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.