Organizations around the world are realizing that practicing work-life balance provides employees the flexibility to address personal commitments, without compromising the needs of the business. Work-life balance (WLB) is the awareness of different demands on time and energy, and having the ability to make choices in allocation equitably. The awareness and implementation helps employees to achieve a fulfilled life inside and outside paid work, thereby benefiting the individual, the organization, and the society at large.
This programme holding in Shangisha, Lagos state is designed to help participants build a block for a successful, resilient and happy business.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Examine the concept of work-life balance
- Identify practical aspects of work-life balance in their organizations
- Initiate strategies for organizational compliance with work-life balance
- Determine ways to drive performance and productivity through work-life balance.
- The Concept of Work-life Balance
- Performance, Work Pressure and Employee Wellbeing
- Practical Steps to a Balanced Work life
- Strategies for Upgrading the Quality of Lives and Nurturing Well-being in the Workplace
- Roadmap to a Balanced Work-life (practical session)
- Stress Management
Lectures, discussions, role-play, case studies and practical exercises, Audio visual aids will be used to enhance learning.
Mode Of Assessment for Certification:
100 percent attendance / active participation
Managers in both public and private organizations, Heads of Human Resources, Supervisors, Administrators, Proprietors and Proprietresses and Policy Makers