Employees’ attitude to their duties and responsibilities has major effect on organizational productivity. Their commitment and loyalty to their organizations and their positive attitudes to peers and superiors in the course of their job performance are necessary requirements for industrial harmony and higher productivity. Their respect for organizational core values has huge effect on results. Managers need to build positive work attitudes for the attainment of their organization‘s objectives.
This workshop holding in Ibadan, Oyo state is designed to equip participants with the requisite skills and work values essential for fully exploiting the creative potentials of human resources for improved productivity.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Analyse prevailing work ethics and their impact on organizational performance
- Identify factors that have positive and negative effects on employees‘attitude to work
- Handle factors that negatively affect attitude to work
- Develop strategies for managing human resources for high productivity
- Influence work ethics and behaviour positively.
- Corporate Governance
- Management Concepts and Processes
- Work Ethics and Productivity
- Environment and Ethics
- Organizational Culture and Values
- Human Behaviour in Organizations Attitudinal Change
- Leadership Styles and Skills
- Productivity Measurement Tools
- Productivity Improvement Techniques
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Measuring and Rewarding Performance
Lectures, discussions, syndicate sessions, case studies and simulation exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to enhance learning.
Personnel and Human Resource Managers, Production Managers and other functional managers in public and private sector organizations
Mode of Assessment for Certification
100 percent attendance / active participation.
Dr. E. E. Enofe