The challenges of socio-economic development of a nation require potent strategies that enhance performance and productivity in organization and sectors.
The sub-optimal level of productivity in organizations is traceable to inadequate attention required to stimulate value creation activities that are consistent with real potentials of organizations and sectors. Value chain management is an integrated framework that consists of a set of activities performed to design, produce, market and deliver organization’s product or service to the final consumer.
The workshop is therefore designed to equip participants with relevant skills and competences in value chain management and productivity.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
- Discuss the concepts of value chain and productivity management
- Discuss processes and approaches to value chain management
- Identity the role of value chain and productivity management in socioeconomic development of a nation
- Know the importance of innovation and creativity in value chain management
- Know negotiation and collaboration in value chain management
- Explain procurement management.
Managers, Senior Managers and other cadre of staff saddled with the responsibilities of adding value to organizational processes and procedures in both private and public sectors.