Most Organizations function optimally when efficient payroll system is put in place. Effective payroll accounting and management enhances commitment, creativity, productivity and response to opportunities in the environment.
This workshop is designed to update the participants with the current skills and techniques that will enable them prepare and manage payroll system in their organizations effectively and efficiently.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
- Identify the main components of payroll accounting
- Provide a balance of compensation elements of both financial and nonfinancial components
- Prepare payroll
- Design compensation packages for their organizations
- Install an effective payroll system
- Apply computer to payroll activities
Payroll officers and Managers in the public and private sectors
S. O. Adetimehin (Mrs.)