A research project could be excellently designed, the data diligently collected and analysed by state of the art statistical methods and very significant conclusions reached. However, if the project is not effectively and efficiently reported, all the preceding efforts would have been wasted. In most cases, the research report is the only part of the project that is available to others. It is, therefore, necessary that research reports be presented in a logical, concise and factual manner to lead to meaningful deductions and guide decision making.
This workshop aims at equipping participants with the skills, knowledge and techniques for writing effective research reports.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
- Develop research report outlines
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in research report
- Write research reports using appropriate outline and format
- Use relevant tables, diagrams and charts in report preparation
- Prepare research reports that can effectively aid decision making.
The workshop is designed for Research and Development Officers, Consultants and Managers, Statisticians, Trainers and others whose jobs involve writing research reports. Persons engage in research activities for planning, policies, programmes and projects; research professionals in the various sector of the economy.
T. T. Olayanju