The use of computers in the organizational management of data has a tremendous impact on the way human and material resources are managed. It has become such an important tool in most aspects of data operations and activities of organizations. The computer enhances the processing of data to produce information for decision making. This workshop is designed for Human Resource Managers, Personnel Officers and other managers whose responsibilities in record keeping and storage require thorough understanding of the use of Microsoft Access in their daily management of data as information for decision making.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the significance of data as the basis for provision of good information
- Define and identify database as a way of storing records as compared to the manual file storing system
- Apply programming ideas and approaches to their various duties despite their background as non-computer programmers
- Build up a comprehensive report system
- Apply a comprehensive and powerful query system using various criteria
- Write programmes using Microsoft Access Programming Software.
Human Resource Managers, Personnel Managers, Administrative Managers and Officers, Inventory Managers, Trainers and others whose responsibilities involve record-keeping and storage.
O. A. Odugbesan