Selling never has been a matter of nice chap, persisting long enough, and relying on the other person to do what is best for him/her-self. For one thing, the salesperson must know exactly what he/she wants to achieve before he/she starts, must understand what he/she has to do to achieve it. Obviously, if there are any gaps in the salesperson presentation, the sale can slip through and escape. The result is failure. This workshop is designed to equip participants with the requisite skills and practically demonstrate how sales can easily be closed within the shortest period.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Simply and practically follow step by step to initiate and close sales effectively
- Equip themselves with practical ways of identifying and retaining profitable customers
- Practically open new sales channel for their product/service segment
- Practically overcome the competition in the customer market.
- Sales as a sequence of interrelate & logical steps
- Planning to sell
- Identifying the customer & opening the interview
- Establishing the criteria for ordering
- Handling competition
- Selling benefits
- Overcoming objections & closing the sales
- Keeping the customer sold
Participant expected to attend the workshop are sales/marketing executives, representatives and others directly and indirectly dealing with sales.
Lectures, discussion, syndicate sessions, case studies simulation exercise. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these training/learning methods.
|41 Tombia Street, G.R.A, Port Harcourt
Time: 9am - 4pm
||Apr 30 - 30 Apr, 2015
| NGN35,000.00 (Femubs Business Consult Ltd; ACCT No: 0028452077; Sterling Bank (Email payment slip and names of participants to: firstname.lastname@example.org))|
Dr. Sampson Silas, Mr. E.N. George (They are senior sales and marketing consultants and trainers at Femubs Business Consult Ltd. They have facilitated in many sales and marketing training within and outside Nigeria organized by us and our international partners)