The fact that computers have become a global phenomenon is not a hidden fact. Thus, officers handling tasking schedules have increasingly found the computer a valuable work tool. The opportunity to use the spread sheet enhances the preparation of financial records and reports, and facilitates availability of financial information for management decision making. Effective use of the computer, however, requires computer skills and competence, particularly the application of the spread sheet. This workshop is designed for regular users of spread sheet in order to improve their skills, competence and productivity.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
- Control critical management tasks in accounting functions
- Operate a micro-computer system efficiently
- Apply various features of spread sheet (MS-Excel)
- Create database and use reference functions
- Apply advanced formulas in Excel
- Change the view of data using pivot tables
- Prepare financial reports.
Accountants, Budget Officers, Marketing Executives, Personnel and Administrative Officers, Financial Advisers, Auditors, Office Managers and all officers that have attended Ms-Excel Application Workshop in CMD and other recognized training institutions.
Mr. U. Azubuko