Advanced Networking, Internet Technology and Administration Workshop - ICT008
By: Centre for Management Development (CMD)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 07 - 11 Sep, 2015
Effective and efficient network management and user support in an organization have in no doubt brought about tremendous improvement in the productivity of such organizations where computer network is in place. The installation and configuration of the Network Operating System, monitoring, access to network services and accounting management of usage of network and internet connectivity requires the attention of every individual and organization. This workshop is therefore designed to equip participants with core information and communication technological skills needed to forge ahead with the latest trend in computing.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
- Perform and troubleshoot installation and configuration of Network Operating System
- Perform post-installation configuration (user configuration, apply service packs, etc.)
- Monitor and analyse system performance
- Configure and troubleshoot Advanced Configuration and Power Interface
- Secure a network
- Troubleshoot name resolution and remote connections
- Configure and troubleshoot Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) settings.
Systems and Network Administrators, Network Engineers, Network Analysts, Senior and Top Managers in charge of systems administration, Trainers and those that have attended the Basic Network Administration Workshop
M. A. Olaniyan
Venue: CMD Training Complex, Shangisha, Lagos