The use of computers in an organizational management of data has a tremendous impact on the way human and material resources are managed. The human and material resources have to be effectively managed if the organizations are to achieve their maximum potentials and achieve goals. The tool that can be used to achieve these goals is information technology most especially computer technology.
The computer enhances the processing of data to produce information for decision making. It has generally led to improved performance and quality management decision through quick access to information. Microsoft Visual Basic is one of the most popular environments for building full featured Windows applications quickly and easily. The Visual Basic programming system empowers developers to create applications that provide fast and effective solutions to pressing business needs. This workshop is designed to enhance the capabilities of the participants to use Visual Basic language to manage projects and facilities, debugging and deployment etc.
At the end of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Describe basic object orientated concepts and terms.
- Design and create a user interface with Visual Basic, also create and maintain a Visual Basic Application.
- Create client/server database applications that connect to SQL servers
- Enhance application design with object-oriented programming techniques
- Interact with disk files, the printer and Access databases.
- Use the debugger to find and fix application problems and bind data aware controls to any data source
- Program enterprise database applications using Microsoft Access with VBA
- Maintain data integrity using transaction processing techniques
IT Professionals, Training Personnel, Administrative Managers and Other Functional Managers who have the responsibility of achieving results through the use of Visual Basic Applications and data management will find the workshop rewarding.
Mr. Michael Idiaghe