The demand for skilled information security management professionals is on the rise, and the training is a globally accepted standard of achievement in this area. INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY will help participants to demonstrate their understanding of the relationship between an information security program and broader business goals and Objectives. It distinguishes participants as having not only information security expertise, but also knowledge and experience in the development and management of an information security program. It puts participants in an elite peer network that is considered essential to on-going education, career progression and value delivery to enterprises.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Identify critical issues and customize company-specific practices to support the governance of information and related technologies
- Bring credibility to the enterprise for which they are employed
- Take a comprehensive view of information systems security management and their relationship to organizational success
- Demonstrate to enterprise customers their commitment to compliance, security and integrity; ultimately contributing to the attraction and retention of customers
- Ensure that there is improved alignment between the organization's information security program and its broader goals and objectives
IT Professionals, IT Managers, and IT Specialist in both private and public sector