Oracle as a prominent Database, possess features and additional options that provide distinct benefits to organizations deploying SAP.
Oracle ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Create and Manage an Oracle Database Instance
- Create and Manage Storage Structures
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment
- Create and Manage users
- Monitor the Database and Manage Performance
- Perform Basic Information on Backup and Recovery Techniques.
- Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database Software.
- Introduction to Database Design and Operation
- Oracle Standard Interfaces
- The Sample Database
- Data Definition Language
- Data Manipulation Language
- Transaction Control
- SQL Operators and SQL Functions
- Joining Tables
- Set Operators
- SQL Sub queries and Groups
- More Database Objects
- Reports Generation
IT Professionals, IT Managers, and IT Specialist in both private and public sector
Michael A. Idiaghe