Today, information technology remains the most active, quickest and most dependable means of imparting knowledge, develop skills and disseminating of information. Therefore, information management tools for thinking about, identifying and articulating functional requirements for electronic document and records management systems are a must to tackle the enormous and ever demanding complex tasks managers face on their day-to-day activities
The workshop is designed to provide participants with requisite knowledge and skills for the enhancement of information management in their organizations. It will afford participants the opportunity of developing effective and appropriate techniques for records control and management.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Compile and maintain a safe record system
- Identify various forms of records and their relevance to their organizations
- Sort, keep and maintain records effectively
- Develop appropriate techniques for managing information
- Use appropriate computer software for records management.
The workshop is designed for Researchers, Human Resources Manager, Personal Assistants, and Personnel and Executive Officers in both public and private organizations