Benefits of attending:
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the role of the office manager / administrator.
- Acquire time management skills required for better office productivity.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
- List the main causes of stress and the techniques needed to control them.
- Discover communication strategies needed for carrying out responsibilities in an effective manner.
Who should attend?
Administrators, assistant administrators, executive secretaries, existing or prospective office managers/ senior administrators and supervisors of junior level employees
- The Role of the Office Manager/Administrator
- Perception versus Reality
- Competencies Required for Success
- What It Takes to Be a Star at Work
- Identifying Your Role
- Effective Communication Skills
- Improving Credibility and Gaining Recognition
- Speaking and Listening
- Selling Your Ideas to the Boss, Colleagues, Subordinates and Clients
- Preparing a Professional Presentation