It’s a common practice these days for contracts to be awarded through formal procurement processes. It is imperative therefore that Contract Managers, Procurement Actors and Contractors/Consultants need to understand the processes, essential procedures and requirements of conducting bidding, responding to a bid, winning and awarding contracts.
This course has been designed has a double edge sword to help both the Supplier and Buyer. It demystifies tenders, bids and proposals by taking you through a step-by-step approach of designing an effective tender while also imparting the skills required to create winning bids and proposals through proper bidding processes.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Prepare better tendering documents
- Reduce the effort, time and costs involved in preparing and evaluating bids.
- Prequalify bidders using the qualifications suitable to their project.
- Understand why bids win or lose.
- Get acquainted with obligations and responsibilities of client/contractor relationship.
- Understand the role of negotiation in the bidding process.