Benefits of attending
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Realize the critical importance of a well thought-out business plan for the success of the organization.
- Analyze the business environment and define the most appropriate goals and strategies.
- Choose and implement tactics and programs designed to maximize operational success.
- Develop a practical plan that will enable management to monitor and control the progress of the organization.
Who should attend?
Department heads, sales managers, marketing managers, senior managers and others who need to develop their business planning and control skills.
- Developing the Business Plan
- What is a Business Plan?
- Benefits of a Business Plan
- The Planning Process
- Team Concepts
- Idea Generation
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Market Situation Analysis