Benefits of attending:
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop the necessary competence and attitude to maximize sales and create long-term customer loyalty.
- Understand customer behaviour in a retail environment.
- Use practical selling skills to guide their customers through a defined customer decision process.
- Ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Generate outstanding customer service.
Who should attend?
All retail sales staff as well as team leaders and supervisors accountable for sales.
- What Customers Really Want
- Uncovering Your Customers Hierarchy of Needs
- Understanding the Customer Decision Making Process
- Why People Buy?
- Helping Browsers Becoming Buyers
- The Three Fold Process
- The New Role of the Retail Sales People
- First Impressions
- Verbal and Non Verbal Responses in Sales
- Probing and Opening